Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Why do I hear a wheezing noise comes out when I perform waist twists and other upper body twists?

When i twist the upper half of my body like for exercising or turning my upper half of my body to reach something i get a strange feeling in my throat and chest. It does not cause pain.A small noise comes out like if I were to breathe out very softly and quickly..it will do that even if I'm already breathing out, and in, but if I hold my breath I cannot hear it. It does it in other positions as well...what could it be? I am 16 years old, I have never smoked and I dont do drugs..I odn't know if it is exercise-induced asthma, or jsut asthma. ( My twin brother has asthma, and my mother also has asthma.) I ahve always been in a good physical condition, and don't, as far as I know, have asthma. I am not ill, either. What could this noise be?

Thanks in advance

• izzy
    Favorite Answer

It's probably air being squeezed out of your lungs.

"Under normal circumstances, humans inhale and exhale about one pint (475 milliliters) of air in each cycle. Only about three-quarters of this air reaches the alveoli. The rest of the air remains in the respiratory tract. Regardless of the volume of air breathed in and out, the lungs always retain about 2.5 pints (1200 milliliters) of air. This residual air keeps the alveoli and bronchioles partially filled at all times. "

When you have breathed out normally use your abdomainal muscles to force some of the residual air out.

You will hear a similar soft sound.

Adrienne, The Ethiopian was already a "Jew". Not genetically, but religiously. He had come to Jerusalem to worship. He was what was called a Jewish proselyte. When Philip approached his chariot he was reading from the prophesy of Isaiah, but he didn't understand it. Philip explained it to him, he converted to Christianity, accepted Jesus as the Messiah and became baptized. I think you are right that chronologically this happened before Cornelius. However, the Ethiopian was not considered a Gentile since he already worshipped the way the Jews did. So the man who told you Cornelius was the first Gentile to be accepted as a Christian, was correct. The Jews were all circumcised, even the proselytes. Cornelius however, was NOT circumsized, and was not required to be. He received holy spirit without that rite needing to be performed. No one twisted the scriptures on you exactly, although it is likely that the brother was wrong about the time frame of the event you mentioned. It did occur before the event in which Cornelius was converted. Jehovah's Witnesses study the Bible very deeply. We are not "always right". it depends on the level of knowledge we have, and we can be mistaken on some things too, as it seemed this brother was in that he didn't realize the reason WHY the Ethiopian was not the first "Gentile" to be converted.

Hi I have the same problem is like 4 month I found it!! I ask a friends they don't have the same my doctor give inhaler like azma I think he don't know I thinks is not normal I never had before this :(