Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 10 years ago

I cant remember the name of a movie i seen a while back.?

The movie has a priest walking into a mansion and he sits on a chair or couch then puts on a device on his head and sees the vision of 2 dogs fighting. Then the barking gets louder and louder and the vision starts to go higher and higher then the vision is from "the point of view of something" flying through a desert and ends up flying through a village. It shows people running away from the vision of the flying "thing", then at the end of the vision, the vision is scared away by the sight of the VILLAGE-CHIEF ROARING at the VISION as if the CHIEF was defending his village. Then the priest takes off the devise from his head and explains "The Vision" to the people in the room that he's in. I DON'T KNOW WHAT YEAR IT CAME OUT. I SEEN IT ON HALLOWEEN IN 2006 ON THE A.M.C CABLE CHANNEL. please help!

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Exorcist II: The Heretic (1977)

starring Linda Blair, Richard Burton, Louise Fletcher, Max von Sydow, Kitty Winn, Paul Henreid, James Earl Jones, Ned Beatty, Dana Plato

Wikipedia summary excerpt:

In an attempt to plumb her memories of the exorcism, specifically the circumstances in which Merrin died, Dr. Tuskin hypnotizes the girl, to whom she is linked by a "synchronizer" – a biofeedback device used by two people to synchronize their brainwaves. After a guided tour by Sharon of the Georgetown house where the exorcism took place, Lamont returns to be coupled with Regan by synchronizer. The priest is spirited to the past by Pazuzu to observe Father Merrin exorcising a young boy, Kokumo, in Africa. Learning that the boy developed special powers to fight Pazuzu, who appears as a swarm of locusts, Lamont journeys to Africa, defying his superior, to seek help from the adult Kokumo.

Here's the movie trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY0bsaDpYpY

Youtube thumbnail

Source(s): You can read the plot summary here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exorcist_II
    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.