Tough question...can you name at least one person on the opposite political side from you that you don't mind?

...and maybe even respect as a person, even if you disagree with them most of the time? And if so, why?

Here are mine, keep in mind I am a conservative-libertarian, and a fan of many people that people that liberals and Democrats can't stand...

Chris Matthews, Juan Williams. I think both of them are pretty good guys, I can even let Matthews' gaffe about the "tingle up his leg" go, because he is generally pretty fair to his opponents and is not overly extreme in his views. Same goes for Juan, and I actually think Juan is a good counter-balance for O'Reilly when he has him on the show.

• kwal
    Favorite Answer

I have repsect for those on the oppisite side as long as they dont dive down into childish name calling, I lose respect for those that do it on the right as well. When someone on the left goes around talking about t-baggers its hard to take them seriously and seems more like they just are hateful. I think if both sides respected eachother alittle more we could actually get things done, but its more like siblings bickering in the backseat as the parents drive.

Currently, I have one kitty cat. I do not particularly recognise what breed she is. She's darkish gray and white within the center with little white paws. She appears similar to Totoro! I'm guessing American Wildhair? Randombred? Her title is Professor X. X stands for Xian, on this case. She could be very scholarly, has a measure from "Tuffs" University. Also, I can swear she is aware of precisely what I'm pondering often. I like each cats and puppies. muinghan: Now, what could be the challenge if Henry IS homosexual? I love homosexual animals. =) LOL. Cute.

well, there's "mind" vs. like the policy of... frankly, I don't "mind" a lot of Republicans, I just disagree with the politics... I don't mind McCain... he's a War hero for Christsake... Lindsey Graham seems to hear both sides of the argument at least and understands where democrats stand and why...

there are others... but I think you get the general idea...

Williams is good, but Matthews is way too liberal-biased.

Greta V.S. and Chris Wallace are my favorite Democrats.

I actual respect Polosi because unlike a lot of representatives she is representing the interest of the people that elected her. Of course the people that elected her live in a nut ward and they all need straight jackets.

Not sure what the opposite of a Libertarian would be. Know any communist religious fanatics?

Evan Bayh, but I didn't say I'd vote for him.

sarah palin

cuz shes super hot

I thought you were talking about Y!A users....If you're talking about commentators..then no, I can't answer that.

Senator Kennedy now that he's dead.