Sam asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 9 years ago

What to wear for a JROTC Military Ball?

Me and my boyfriend are in high school (we're freshman) and he's in JROTC. Their ball is coming up soon and I have no clue what type of dress to wear.. can someone give me some ideas? I don't want to under-dress myself, but then again, I don't want to overdress either..

Best Answer

all military balls are formal ordeals, real military or not. dress your best. and when he joins the military later, wear something that has removable pieces(eg. a dress with a sweater or something like that) so when everyone starts having fun, you can take a piece off. but FORMAL, very very formal

nicely you have the prefer to make it a fashion longer , it relatively is a ideal social accumulating so it relatively is extremely helpful to circulate with a ball gown that hits the floor and intense heels ( any length ) perhaps even 6 in in case you are able to stroll in them . in case you do win and circulate on degree with a gown that short anybody will would desire to bow there head ( and not because of the fact your queen ) lol , so yea , don't be apprehensive , it relatively is greater formal then say homecoming the place all the ladies are wearing amazing little short outfits .

• Am

Think prom