Sam asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 9 years ago

What to wear for a JROTC Military Ball?

Me and my boyfriend are in high school (we're freshman) and he's in JROTC. Their ball is coming up soon and I have no clue what type of dress to wear.. can someone give me some ideas? I don't want to under-dress myself, but then again, I don't want to overdress either..

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

all military balls are formal ordeals, real military or not. dress your best. and when he joins the military later, wear something that has removable pieces(eg. a dress with a sweater or something like that) so when everyone starts having fun, you can take a piece off. but FORMAL, very very formal

• 3 years ago

nicely you have the prefer to make it a fashion longer , it relatively is a ideal social accumulating so it relatively is extremely helpful to circulate with a ball gown that hits the floor and intense heels ( any length ) perhaps even 6 in in case you are able to stroll in them . in case you do win and circulate on degree with a gown that short anybody will would desire to bow there head ( and not because of the fact your queen ) lol , so yea , don't be apprehensive , it relatively is greater formal then say homecoming the place all the ladies are wearing amazing little short outfits .

• Am
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Think prom

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.