2slik asked in SportsTennis · 9 years ago

Any similar players to Stefan Edberg and Boris Becker? 10 points?

Favorite Answer

Nobody, because both of them don't even come close to the records of Pete Sampras and Roger Federer.

• Clelia

Honestly they are all good, and most of the professional players use those three brands. I've always played with Wilson rackets and they are great, I wouldn't like to change! I've also tried the Heads and they are great as well! Wilson is said to be the #1 racket butI think Head might as well be the best. I've never tried Babolat. You should try them and see which one suits you the best. Here's an example of tennis players and the brand of racket they use, if that helps: Wilson: Roger Federer Juan Martin Del Potro Feliciano Lopez Serena Williams Venus Williams Victoria Azarenka Head: Novak Djokovic Andy Murray Tomas Berdych Maria Sharapova Babolat: Rafael Nadal Jo-Wilfried Tsonga Agnieszka Radwanska.

Marcos Baghdatis reminds me of Becker - big serve, big ground strokes, athletic all-court player.

No one today plays like Edberg where you serve and volley every point. People return to well to do that every time. And if you have a big serve, you don't have time to get up to net.