Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

Popular Rainbow Six Games?

Which Rainbow Six PC games are still really popular and have lots of people playing online?

Favorite Answer

Rainbow 6: The Revenge of Ted is good, Blakey';s Hijack and Solemn Quarantine are both exceptional. It all depends on whether you enjoy warrior hustling or fantastic abomination. I'll tell you this though, gimmie and a canteen of good whiskey and Rainbow 6: Glutton's Commerce and Saturday night will be Heaven, pure Heaven!

i don't know, but it is easy to find out. Just go to the store and whichever rainbow six game is the most expensive is the most popular because they know that since it is popular ppl will buy it anyway

• Eric B

I'd probably assume that Rainbow Six Vegas and its sequel are pretty popular still, although they are a few years old, I hear they're excellent games.

Which game is more fun to play? Vegas - more realistic combat Which is better online? Vegas - Better team dynamic. Cool Rank system. More game modes. Which one has more replay value? Vegas - again ranking system gives the game a purpose other than just killing. Also more game modes, like attack/defend and Retrieval vs Gears' just Death matches and Annex Which game is harder to beat? By yourself- Gears Which game has a longer campaign mode? I would say Vegas Lastly, Which one should I buy? Vegas Im just ok at shooters, not too good but not bad either, average. I want a game thats not too hard but fun to play. Vegas is a blast! I like to play Gears with my friends, but to play on Live makes me mad. The kill system is crazy on Gears.