Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

Popular Rainbow Six Games?

Which Rainbow Six PC games are still really popular and have lots of people playing online?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Rainbow 6: The Revenge of Ted is good, Blakey';s Hijack and Solemn Quarantine are both exceptional. It all depends on whether you enjoy warrior hustling or fantastic abomination. I'll tell you this though, gimmie and a canteen of good whiskey and Rainbow 6: Glutton's Commerce and Saturday night will be Heaven, pure Heaven!

• 1 decade ago

i don't know, but it is easy to find out. Just go to the store and whichever rainbow six game is the most expensive is the most popular because they know that since it is popular ppl will buy it anyway

• Eric B
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I'd probably assume that Rainbow Six Vegas and its sequel are pretty popular still, although they are a few years old, I hear they're excellent games.

• 5 years ago

Which game is more fun to play? Vegas - more realistic combat Which is better online? Vegas - Better team dynamic. Cool Rank system. More game modes. Which one has more replay value? Vegas - again ranking system gives the game a purpose other than just killing. Also more game modes, like attack/defend and Retrieval vs Gears' just Death matches and Annex Which game is harder to beat? By yourself- Gears Which game has a longer campaign mode? I would say Vegas Lastly, Which one should I buy? Vegas Im just ok at shooters, not too good but not bad either, average. I want a game thats not too hard but fun to play. Vegas is a blast! I like to play Gears with my friends, but to play on Live makes me mad. The kill system is crazy on Gears.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.