promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Big gov't libs, how much energy does the department of Energy produce? How much does it cost taxpayers?

Update:

"Hey Buddy, Republicans add more to deficit and debt then Democrats. I wish Kerry would have won in 2004. We'd be in a lot better shape."

Evidently, you've been in a coma since 2009.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The Dept of Energy does not produce Energy. My husband retired from Bonneville Power Admin, a gov agency in the Pacific NW. BPA gets free power from the dams on the Columbia River and delivers the power to the utilities in the Pacific NW.

The Dept of Energy is responsible for the Nuclear Regulatory Commission to ensure public safety. The DOE is responsible for many other public safety items.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Hey Buddy, Republicans add more to deficit and debt then Democrats. I wish Kerry would have won in 2004. We'd be in a lot better shape.

• ?
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

They need a department of energy, to calculate how much energy the post office uses to deliver mail

and how much energy Amtrack uses moving around empty trains

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

They do not know. Once they hear "Federal agency", that is all they care about or want to know. Liberals for some reason adore bureaucrats who cost the tax payers money while making the government sluggish and inefficient.

Source(s): Independent Libertarian.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.