Facebook isn't Working 9/22/10 Does Anyone know Whats is Going on with Facebook?

You Gals n Guys Thnx for all the Answers I Really Appreciate it they were Really Helpfull. Well My Facebook is working now.. But Again Thnkx Alot.

Favorite Answer

THEY JUST REPORTED IT ON THE NEWS.

C'mon. It's a social network site. Go outside.

Wow I Though I Was The Only One'' I Was Thinking My Computer Or Router Wernt Letting Me Go On To Facebook..

President Obama's FCC Administrator has commandeered broadband bandwidth on Facebook and redistributed that bandwidth to applications that were not as bandwidth ready. This redistribution may cause increased delays in accessing the application but is considered a fairer way of allocating Internet resources.

You know what this is sad...I really need to go to FB Anonymous!! Cause I was like O-M-G, what's wrong with FB!!!! LOL But I can access it from my android phone, so I'm a little content...I got pics to upload soooo the android won't hold my contentment very much longer!! LOL...Twitter and Hotmail are down too.....what's up with that??!

Mine has been down for over an hour now.

There is a link going around something about a 'night crew'...DO NOT USE IT or even try it! Most of those 2nd party sites are hackers.

downrightnow says it's been down for for 2 hours. They think someone hacked it!! All I know is I hate it!!! Am a Farmville Addict and my crops are rotting in the field and how can I feed the worlds hungry like that???

Source(s): downrightnow.com

Everybody is having a problem right now. The servers must be down

While you're waiting for it to come up, check out and download HairBiz from the App Store :D

Honestly its not working for anyone! So don't worry its not just you. It sucks really bad though! I wanna go on and check my stuff! AHHHH! Lol! Its probably just some kind of technical difficulties!

Yeah me too! I just thought my computer wasn't working. I guess not. They're probably just updating the website and changing it. :D Does anyone know how long will it take?

i took a tech class last year and currently in my third year of webdesign....my teacher said that all servers have down time...no matter how good they are...but something seems fishy here....two hours seems way too long.

.............i was just on another wiki thread http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ah9HG...

Says facebook is being investigated...hmmm... JUST HURRY UP AND PUT FACEBOOK BACK ONLINE!