?
Lv 7

If God is real; should he be charged with child endangerment?

(assuming God is real) Religious people say that we are Gods children; so if God allows bad things to happen to his children;shouldn't he be charge with child endangerment?

Update:

@no1home

then quit using cop-out excuses for God.

such as God works in mysterious ways, or it is not for us to question God.

You are just pissed off that my question actually have a valid point.

Blindly following religious leaders and blindly accepting religion without question is very foolish.

I bet you just do whatever you are told by your religious leader

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i agree, its very irresponsible when he lets out satan to roam the earth for an extra 1000 years, for no reason

"When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison" Revelation 20:7

• 1 decade ago

WOW! Talk about a criminal mindset! Why don't you take responsibility for the consequences of YOUR own choices, rather than blame God!

Almost every person in prison will tell you that they are not guilty, and that it wasn't their fault! They'll blame their parents, their siblings, their school, society, and even the police, judge and jury for being behind bars!

Your question tells ME that in your heart of hearts, you're nothing but a petty criminal, wanting to blame everybody for your crimes but yourself! You're pathetic! And while it's easy to blame God, only a fool would tell the judge that he's wrong when all the evidence says "GUILTY!". Not only would he get the punishment to the fullest extent of the law, but an additional fine would be added for "contempt of court", as well!

Quit being such a whiny baby, and own up to the fact that the bad things that happen are the results of you and others like you, who rebel against God, and do just the opposite of what He said to do! If you and the other foolish atheist mockers would start obeying God, the problems you hinted at would be gone! It's really YOUR fault, because you're part of the problem instead of being part of the solution! (I hope you realize that it's totally hypocritical to whine and complain about a problem that you're helping to cause!)

• Puddy
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

You can charge Him with anything you like. Good luck finding someone willing to prosecute or getting the charges to stick.

Yeah, That's Right

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

How about charged with infanticide ie the flood and numerous other random baby killings

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1) actually, we are not all God's children, only those who are saved are the children of God.

2) you cannot charge God with anything. He's God.

3) don't worry about your life, but worry about the one who can destroy your soul.

• Shade
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I'm calling child services tomorrow.

• No78
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I would assume not, because he's kind of higher than the highest authority (allegedly).

• 1 decade ago

The weak point in this argument is "religious people say".

That is a flimsy basis on which to proceed.

• Jimmy
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

While we're at it, we should charge him for genocide with the Pakistani Floods.

• 1 decade ago

He'll kick our asses out of Heaven

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.