What movie is about a man who travels back in time on a train and meets a woman who owns a...?

...newspaper I believe that he was a writer in his "current day" life. He did not know that he was going to travel back in time the first time he goes. He travels a total of three or four times and the last time the conductor tells him that it is his "last trip when he boards and that if he goes, he... show more ...newspaper
I believe that he was a writer in his "current day" life. He did not know that he was going to travel back in time the first time he goes. He travels a total of three or four times and the last time the conductor tells him that it is his "last trip when he boards and that if he goes, he must stay there". He meets a lady who owns a newspaper and falls in love with her. He decides to leave his "current day" life and wife and go back in time to stay with the woman from the past.

It may be a made-for-TV movie. At the time I thought it might be a Hallmark movie but I cannot find information about it anywhere.