What is my estimated life expectancy?

I have a blood disease - hereditary spherocytosis and I had my first blood transfusions when i was 23 days old. When I was 6 years old, I had splenectomy (my spleen removed). I have two questions: 1. What is the risk of Sepsis after splenectomy (for a person with hereditary spherocytosis)? 2. Is my life... show more I have a blood disease - hereditary spherocytosis and I had my first blood transfusions when i was 23 days old. When I was 6 years old, I had splenectomy (my spleen removed). I have two questions:

1. What is the risk of Sepsis after splenectomy (for a person with hereditary spherocytosis)?

2. Is my life expectancy shorter than a healthy person's? (how long then? having in mind that i am 15 yrs old now and I don't have a spleen and I don't have tonsils) oh and I also suffer from a lot of stress