Practice sword or bokken?

i want to get a few practice swords so me and a few others can spar and just train. ive been looking up different types and the are the full wood bokkens and there are these others that are made with bamboo and leather i forget what there called. i would like to know a good place online i can order some and the... show more i want to get a few practice swords so me and a few others can spar and just train. ive been looking up different types and the are the full wood bokkens and there are these others that are made with bamboo and leather i forget what there called. i would like to know a good place online i can order some and the need to be real steardy because they will be used alot, and what kind to get...
please dont remark if you just want to say go to a dojo or something like that, and no coldsteel,com
Update: please give a website if you can