Do you watch Rachel Zoe Project?

I used to enjoy it and how quirky and drama she was, cool clothes, wow, successful. But after watching the past few episodes, Rachel needs some serious help or a reality check. I DO NOT blame Rodger for being fukn over it. Talk about Mr. Zoe, and no life of his own and no marriage. How RIDICULOUSLY OBSESSED she... show more I used to enjoy it and how quirky and drama she was, cool clothes, wow, successful. But after watching the past few episodes, Rachel needs some serious help or a reality check. I DO NOT blame Rodger for being fukn over it. Talk about Mr. Zoe, and no life of his own and no marriage.
How RIDICULOUSLY OBSESSED she is with eeeeeverything clothes and shoes every single second of her day (literally), is really just super sad and bordering on pathetic. This recent episode, if even BRAD is questionsing it and thinking she needs to check her life and shut up about babbling about fashion, wow...