Is this lupus, pleurisy, something else..?

okay so here's a little background. for probably 3 or 4 years now, this has been happening to me. it used to happen a lot, maybe twice a month, but now it happens maybe every two months. it would hit suddenly, out of nowhere, and all of a sudden i would have a sharp pain in my chest, back or shoulder when i... show more okay so here's a little background.
for probably 3 or 4 years now, this has been happening to me. it used to happen a lot, maybe twice a month, but now it happens maybe every two months. it would hit suddenly, out of nowhere, and all of a sudden i would have a sharp pain in my chest, back or shoulder when i let my breath out. as soon as i would breathe in again it would be gone but back as soon as i let the breath out. it would sometimes happen for 30 minutes, sometimes so severe i would burst into tears, sometimes for 2 hours straight. sometimes it wouldn't hurt very much, and i would be able to deal with it, but it always varied.
once i got it when i was out in 90 degree weather, but i live in virginia so that happens all the time.
once i got it when i was carrying a heavy backpack through an airport..
once i got it when i was running a lot. but lots of other times where i wasn't doing anything.
and when i run, i get *SO* tired. my throat feels like it's closing up. i can't run at all, and it takes me forever to do the mile at our school. i'm really fit in most things but running i can't do. my legs feel like they're on fire and i just can't do it. when i stop my whole body feels hot and my face is red, and i'm sweating like crazy.

what's wrong with me? i looked up lupus but i've never had blue or white fingers or any of the other symptoms. it said pleurisy was a symptom and i looked at that but i think that's sort of a one-time thing, not something that you have on-and-off for years.

what do you think this is? anything at all would help me. thank you.
Update: wow i wish i could get a real answer these days.