Give my ideas of business that I can start with very little capital.?

I am 19 years old and want to be my own boss. I hate working fast food and retail, I would rather work and make myself lots of money instead of work for a retailer and make them lots of money and train all their people for free. Nothing is out of the question. I am looking for something that depletes, and people... show more I am 19 years old and want to be my own boss. I hate working fast food and retail, I would rather work and make myself lots of money instead of work for a retailer and make them lots of money and train all their people for free. Nothing is out of the question. I am looking for something that depletes, and people need to buy more of often, either a product or service. I know this isn't going to happen overnight but I want to start now that way I can just get my foot in the door. Thanks in advanced.
1 answer 1