will you answer these history map questions for 10 points?
1) It is approximately _____ miles from Boston to Albany.
2) It is approximately _____ miles from Charleston to Savannah.
3) A family from Holland went from New York City to Albany and west to Lake Erie to settle near relatives. Approximately how many miles did they travel? _____
4) Approximately how many miles did a South delegate travel from Charleston to attend the First Constitutional Congress in Philadelphia? _____
5) Who had a longer journey to Philadelphia, the delegate from Boston or the delegate from Providence? _____
6) Approximately how many kilometers are there in Connecticut from the border of Rhode Island to the New York boundary? _____
Answer at least 5 of these correct for 10 points! :D
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. 170 miles.
2. 100 miles.
3. 450 miles.
4. 360 miles.
5. Boston delegate.
6. The state of Connecticut has a maximum distance from east to west of 163 km (101 miles).
- ErikaLv 44 years ago
Tip: there's no such element as 13:08PM or any PM bigger than 12. the better numbers are in military time 1308 HOURS = a million:08 PM. you basically subtract 12 from the army time to transform returned to "PM" time. So, in case you leave at 1120 hours and return at 1308 hours, you have been long gone a million hour and 40 8 minutes. that's a tip because of the fact it is the Yahoo education & Reference>Homework help section sturdy success!