Advice.. i lik my ex's friend..?

so me and my ex broke up 4 months ago.. and last month he decided he missed me and wanted to b back with me, even tho he was the one that broke up wit me.. but i was already over him and told him i culdnt do it.. durin the time we was broken up me and my ex's friend started talkin. we wer always gudd friends... show more so me and my ex broke up 4 months ago.. and last month he decided he missed me and wanted to b back with me, even tho he was the one that broke up wit me.. but i was already over him and told him i culdnt do it.. durin the time we was broken up me and my ex's friend started talkin. we wer always gudd friends but now its more we both got strong feelings for eachother, and have alot of things in common.. if i culd change the past and make it to were i dated him first i wuld..so me and his friend are talkin and my ex doesnt know.. me and my ex friend have felt gulty about it mainly because everibodi keep sayin its hela messed up for him to date his ex gurlfriend wich we both know that but cant help our feelings.we decided to stop talkin because it feels lik we wuld never wrk out because i guz my ex is still not over me.. i thought we culd wrk if we just wait a little longer but now my ex friend is unsure because he doesnt want to jeperdize their relationship, he wanted to come to my ex as a man n ask him if he wuld b kew wit it but i think if he does my ex wil c it as disrespect.. i feel i shuld b the one to tell my ex because we dnt speak at all and i rather him b mad at me about it then mad at him, plus me n my ex already kinda had a talk bout it cuz i ask him how wuld he feel if i dated one of his friends and realy liked them, he said he perfered if i didnt but i told him i cant help who i lik n he said he wuldnt lik it but wuld understand..i asked this wen he tried getin bac wit me.. told him is was a hypothetical question.. i need advice on wat to do.. (lik i mention b4 we already kno its a mess up situation so theres no point n reinstating it) i feel i shuldnt have to stop talkin to a person i really like for a person im not even wit ne more.. feels unfair to me..
1 answer 1