Is it okay to wear Hollister and DC or should i pick to be prep or skate?

just curious.

Best Answer

you should be able to wear whatever you want . i shop at hollister and pacsun and no one ever says anything

I don't think DC really strays too far from the prep style, I know some serious preps that have DC shoes

I think you should wear whatever the flying flapjacks you want to wear. Don't feel like you have to 'pick' between groups and be classified as one of many. Be happy to be your own person, because sometimes it can be a hard thing to do.

rather. Me and my boyfriend placed on DC each and all of the time. this is in simple terms a sort. Like people placed on basket ball shoes and don't play basketball or people placed on ski hats and that they don't ski. this is the comparable component. it's going to be ok.

Wear whatever you want. It's a lot more exciting to make your own style rather than to try to fit into a stereotype.

i say you mix it together and create your own style! (: i mix match skate and preppy-ish clothes all the time(: i believe its better to dress how ever you want rather than follow just one stereotype of clothing. well good luck! :D

Source(s): me! C: