Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

lee asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Can anyone tell me what this film is called?

A guy gets locked inside a hypermarket, like a Wall-mart or something, and there's a girl in there too and they roller-skate at one point. Damn, I've made this film sound gay, but it wasn't!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

"Career Opportunities"(1991)

starring Frank Whaley and Jennifer Connelly.

PLOT SUMMARY:"Josie, the daughter of the town's wealthiest businessman, faces problems at home and wishes to leave home, but is disorientated. Her decision is finalized after she falls asleep in a Target dressing room, and awakes to find that she is locked in the store overnight with the janitor, Jim, the town "no hoper" and liar. A decision to go to L.A. is established, but first they must get through the night. A relationship develops, only to be interrupted by a break in by two petty criminals."

• 7 years ago

Decent movie Carrer Opportunities. If you watch the movie with someone else. See if they can what famous (suburban) town the movie winds up in. The key in the movie is to see the positive side of Jim Dodge being called "the town lier" and being said to be "in his own world". Additionally, you may want to figure out what Josie sees in Jim that made her think he would have no problem subduing the two criminals with guns they encouter. She share Jim's gift.

• 1 decade ago

It's "Career Opportunities"

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Forces of nature

thesnuffpunk got it,i was thinking about the shopping spree in forces.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.