I found my own cousin attractive?

i am 16 male and my cousin is a 15 female. We are pretty close and we go see them once in awhile just like normal families. All this time i have never looked at my cousin in that way nor have i found her attractive or anything sexual, but one day we went to the beach and we all went for a swim, everything was... show more i am 16 male and my cousin is a 15 female.
We are pretty close and we go see them once in awhile just like normal families.
All this time i have never looked at my cousin in that way nor have i found her attractive or anything sexual, but one day we went to the beach and we all went for a swim, everything was good and it was a nice day. I was having a tan and my cousin came out of the water wearing a black bikini. I looked at her and saw what a nice body she had nice legs and nice big boobs. Ever since then when we go visit i stare at my cousins body and i just find her really attractive and sexy. We hug when we see each other and just that feels so good and we were kicking a ball around and she had to chase watching her boobs bounce up and down and her ass. Whats the worse that can happen?