College roommate spying on me?

so i asked to have the room for a couple hours, obviously I wanted privacy, my roommate admits (on a social networking website) to remotely turning on his webcam and watching me for a little bit (without the consent or knowledge of anybody in the room)....needless to say, i don't feel comfortable sharing a room... show more so i asked to have the room for a couple hours, obviously I wanted privacy, my roommate admits (on a social networking website) to remotely turning on his webcam and watching me for a little bit (without the consent or knowledge of anybody in the room)....needless to say, i don't feel comfortable sharing a room with someone who would do something like this....what seems like the best course of action to you?
Update: yah, its just the reporting thing....like should I just go ot my RA...and then she'll talk to us and be like "all better?" and basically be back to square one...idk...I'm just not a great self advocate and am afraid that if I go to the wrong party, I won't get the help I need....
Update 2: the other thing is....he never tried to record anythin (to my knoweledge) sooo idk...feel like its a sort of a grey area....
Update 3: thanks, i get what you're saying i guess I'm just afraid I don't have enuff stuff to go on, i mean I really don't think he saw anything pornographic, but maybe he was trying too...idk...and I'm just worried about things becoming a huge mess after this cuz i mean, someone reports you and then you... show more thanks, i get what you're saying i guess I'm just afraid I don't have enuff stuff to go on, i mean I really don't think he saw anything pornographic, but maybe he was trying too...idk...and I'm just worried about things becoming a huge mess after this cuz i mean, someone reports you and then you might have to spend the rest of the semester living with them anyway because of stupid administration and then there's the chance I could get a new roommate that's even worse....idk...I guess i just need to think about it...talking to the RA seems like a good idea now tho...
1 answer 1