State Sales Tax Tokens, question on value/rarity?

Not looking to sell. Just looking for information on a shoebox full of various sales tax tokens that my grandfather left me. There are colored plastic ones, metal ones with plus signs and triangles and circles punched in them. Overall I would say I have 500 and wasn't sure id they were worth anything if I was... show more Not looking to sell. Just looking for information on a shoebox full of various sales tax tokens that my grandfather left me. There are colored plastic ones, metal ones with plus signs and triangles and circles punched in them. Overall I would say I have 500 and wasn't sure id they were worth anything if I was to categorize them and seal them to be handed down to my son, or if the were of little to no value. They appear to be from the 1930's.

I also have a small envelope with colored paper circles.. no print or writing. The envelope says "depression money". Can't find anything on these.

Any help would be great!