Hi, my fiancee just recieved something in the mail: Spinelli, et al. v. Capital One Bank (USA), N.A., et al.?

The class (the "Settlement Class") document has rose a few questions after reading the document. For one, it looks as though if we file a claim only $15 to $63 max will be rein-burst. I have not had the protection plan for too long, but I have still payed more than what I seem to be receiving back. ... show more The class (the "Settlement Class") document has rose a few questions after reading the document. For one, it looks as though if we file a claim only $15 to $63 max will be rein-burst. I have not had the protection plan for too long, but I have still payed more than what I seem to be receiving back. What about the people who have been on the protection way, way longer? That isn't fair, so are we really only receiving that much? Also, how long will it take to get the money credited back to us? And lastly, all are bills have been payed on time, and we have given over the minimum payment, so why are the steadily raising my rate any where from a dollar to two a month?? It;s os frustrating being broke, not having a job, a newborn, and a fiancee who is in the hole with his debts. I tried going to the website provided for the lawsuit, but of course that didn't work. I will probably trying calling Capital One and whoever else I need to get a hold of in the next few days, but I figured I'd try my luck and see if any of you guys out there can give me any helpful information. Thank you- a stressed customer
Update: to my first respose: I don't understand why you were somewhat rude to my question, I'm sure it was easy to read the website but it was not working for me. I am just frustrated that I lost money, when I really don't have much to begin with, as I'm sure you would be too.