Stock market game. any good stocks to buy in a short period of time?

Stock market game. any good stocks to buy in a short period of time? ok were playing this stock market game in economics and i was wondering what are some good stock to invest in. you start off with $100,000. you have to buy at least 100 shares. if there are any goods stock that you will think will shoot up with... show more Stock market game. any good stocks to buy in a short period of time?
ok were playing this stock market game in economics and i was wondering what are some good stock to invest in. you start off with $100,000. you have to buy at least 100 shares. if there are any goods stock that you will think will shoot up with in the next 3 weeks. so far we have bought apple and gold stocks, so if you have any good ideas let me know thanks. i have 3 weeks to beat my class mates :D thanks for the help :D
its virtual money and should i what strategy should i use? should i buy long term or high risk stocks? should i wake up early to buy?
i also have to diversified my stocks buy some different kinds but i still want to be on top
its 15 dollars commision every time i buy a stock and stocks has to be more than 1$