promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

Do You Agree That Christine O'Donnell Is A Female Version Of Ross Perot ?

After all Christine O'Donnell is a complete joke just like Ross Perot.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I think Ross was smarter. MY favorite Ross quote: "We're going to look at it and fix it." His answer to every question.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

Ross was an extremely successful billionaire business man who wanted to try to run the US like a company. Christine O'Donnell made $5800 last year. About the same as my child did working part time while in college last year. There are no similarities between Perot and O'Donnell.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Ross Perot was a self made successful business man, while Christine O'Donnell is a professional candidate.

• 10 years ago

Hardly. Ross Perot was a highly successful businessman.

O'Donnell many faults only look good in comparison to the Obama regime.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • tomiko
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

it extremely is revealing the unstated fact between some human beings: you are able to no longer attack a "minority" baby-kisser in any respect without being sexist (or racist as a results of fact the case could be) except you're a member of that minority. however the known public applicants (examine: white adult males, extraordinarily white adult males around the a protracted time of 40-60) can freely be insulted and except it gets quite heinous no person blinks. You suggested Obama, yet seem at how briskly somebody will throw out the "you're a racist" attack if somebody criticizes him. that's yet another reliable occasion. i do no longer doubt somebody, someplace will criticize O'Donnell for being a woman. in certainty i could wager a large form of money somebody has already executed it. yet all human beings so a techniques that I even have heard has criticized her on her political ideals or statements. it extremely is in basic terms what it comes right down to. in case you're area of the "majority" you need to take a seat back and close up and your loose speech must be constrained. a minimum of that's how some human beings choose it to be.

• Ross Perot predicted our manufacturing decline. He was the only candidate who knew what he was talking about (NAFTA).

Perot was a successful businessman. Hardly a joke.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Ross Perot was much more intelligent and better educated than you and/or her.

• 10 years ago

no, Ross Perot was a successful business man first

I don't know if O'donnell has accomplished much of anything besides winning a primary

• 10 years ago

Both just trying to help the country unlike people sitting at a comp in YA yeah it includes me

• chukki
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

I think the message from the voters is that any clown can do a better job in the Senate than the sorry lot that is there now.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.