Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 9 years ago

What's it like for US troops going through Shannon Airport?

I didn't remember my visit, except the waterboarding and electrocuted testicles.

• AD
    Favorite Answer

That's funny, the last time I went through Shannon Airport there were a bunch of American tourists there and they were clapping while we were walking into the terminal. I tried to pay for my souvenirs and the people behind me in line wouldn't let me. Can't remember any waterboarding or shocks to the testicles, though.

Ho it was hard women looking at you like you were a piece of prime meat man stepping aside saying ''ho I'm going to report him to mum yahoo'' I seem to remember something about my testicles and being wet but than the oversexed one get so much of that how could one be expected to remember all of them?

I'm glad you don't remember your kids being tortured. That would be rough! Glad you got internet access tho. Is there a golf day or beer night in your current prison? Have a great day.