What part of the world still has slavery?

My teacher is making my group do somthign rediculous and i need to know this.

Help please~

This is for a Huck Finn project...

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

Nearly all parts of the world.

The only difference is that now it is not legal.

http://www.jrf.org.uk/publications/modern-slavery-...

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

My teacher says there are a few countries in Africa and some in third world countries. But they are not legal and people who become slaves didn't know they were sold to people as salves.

In some poor countries, people are starving. So they try to make their lives better by crossing to neighbourhood countries. There are a few people who themselves say as people smugglers. But there are two kind of smugglers that are smugglers who are really trying to help people to have better lives and smugglers who trick people and sell to the people from the countries.

The bad smugglers promise the people who want to go to other countries that they will have better life and stuff. But when they arrive to other countries, they sell them to the people who have been waiting to have salves. So the people protest and want to come back. But they can do nothing now. And the buyers will make them salves for their homes and business. And both governments don't care. Because the countries usually are communisms or military government. So those people lose human rights and hopeless that knowing no one would help them. That is why, now UN ( United Nation) is taking action to do something for those people who are losing their rights.

We all have responsible to help the people because we all are humans too. We would also do like them if we were in the situation like this to have a better future, without knowing the risks. Everyone is equal.

Source(s): School, Movies about human rights
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Every country in the world Conchita has slavery in one form or another. Here in London recently a middle eastern woman was accused of keeping house workers as slaves, beating and starving them. As I say it happens all over the world.

• winnie
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

specific, the Scriptures will teach you (in case you care to learn, instead of in basic terms open the mouth and permit it go) that God advance into antagonistic to slavery, that slaves have been meant to be permit loose, etc...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

The Philippines and Cambodia, and lots of South American countries.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

The Philippenes does :) i didn't even spell that country right but you get what i mean haha :) good luck with the assignment.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

the closest thing we got to slavery that i know of is communism

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.