Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Text in the movie WANTED?

Hi i just finished watching WANTED and i noticed that all of the shop signs and other things with text on during the movie was in a different language? i was wandering why this is? its on actual things in the movie like billboards or whatever not like sub titles. thanks

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Wanted

Theatrical poster

Directed by Timur Bekmambetov

Produced by Marc Platt

Jim Lemley

Jason Netter

Iain Smith

Written by Chris Morgan

Michael Brandt

Derek Haas

Narrated by James McAvoy

Starring Angelina Jolie

James McAvoy

Morgan Freeman

Common

Thomas Kretschmann

Konstantin Khabensky

Music by Danny Elfman

Cinematography Mitchell Amundsen

Editing by David Brenner

Studio Spyglass Entertainment

Relativity Media

Distributed by Universal Pictures

Release date(s) June 12, 2008 (2008-06-12)

(London premiere)

02008-06-27 June

Country United States

Germany

Language English

Wanted is a 2008 action film very loosely based on the comic book miniseries of the same name by Mark Millar. The film is directed by Timur Bekmambetov and stars James McAvoy, Angelina Jolie, Morgan Freeman, Thomas Kretschmann, Common, Terence Stamp and Konstantin Khabensky. The storyline follows Wesley Gibson, a frustrated office worker who discovers that he is the son of a professional assassin and decides to join the The Fraternity, the secret guild in which his father worked.

Production began in April 2007, with filming in the Czech Republic to later superimpose the sets on images of Chicago. Wanted was released on June 25, 2008 in the United Kingdom and two days later in the United States, to both critical and commercial success. On January 22, 2009, it was nominated for Academy Awards for Best Sound Editing and Best Sound Mixing.

• 1 decade ago

I think that some parts of the movie was shot in Czech Republic

• 4 years ago

the two she does not prefer to be on my own with you because of the fact she's no longer fascinated or she likes you yet she's great irritating. i might text textile her returned and say "i honestly such as you yet once you do no longer prefer to circulate to the flicks with me it is okay". with a bit of luck you will get a respond that solutions all the questions.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.