What is hotter than lava?

Can you tell me what is hotter than lava, and can you also write the source. Thanks.

Best Answer

The Sun is much hotter than lava as is the temperature at the Earth's core & Outer core.

Source(s): MSc

Plasma is hotter than lava, plasma is the 4th state of matter and matter can only become plasma (not blood plasma) after it has been heated so hot that the molecular bonds holding the molecules together break down into this plasmic mess, at that point it very nearly becomes a fission reaction. Plasma is essentially what distant stars are made of, the nuclear fission is the process that makes the stars blink, which is how you determine a planet from a star.

The Sun! haha, the sun is a big ball of gas (hydrogen and helium) undergoing millions of nuclear reactions every second, temperatures reach multimillions of degrees celsius! Pouring lava over the sun would be like one of us taking a freezing shower. In fact the Sun would actually vaporise the lava its so hot.

Hope this helps!

Source(s): sorry mate you'll have to google it yourself this is just out of my head.

my stove is hotter than lava XD

• Jeffrey4 years agoReport

-__- i ******* hate you kid. just just die

Charlize Theron.

Source(s): I've seen her with my eyes.

the Earth's inner core

the sun

your mum

Source(s): I KNOW EVERYTHING !!!!! EEVVVERYTHING !!!!

me :D