If I love Dr. Who... What shows do you think I'll like?

I'm boycotting the 5th season so... need somthin' new!

Favorite Answer

There are spinoffs, and of those I like Torchwood. I absolutely loved the miniseries Jekyll. MI-5 is pretty bad the first season but if you're willing to put up with it, it gets far better. Skins is also good. All those are British shows. American shows that seem somewhat similar stylistically include Firefly, Sliders, Buffy, Surface, Jeremiah, and Law & Order. Shows that I like that aren't even closely related to Dr. Who: Life, Leverage, Archer, Home Movies, Veronica Mars, and Jericho. That should get you started!

pushing daises is good. so is dead like me but its a little bit inappropriate depending on your age.