Are my standards for a guy too high?

Hello people just wondering whether I should lower my standards, my friends think I have high standards. I have met people that rejected guys because the guys GPA was lower than theirs which is freaking ridiculous lol. But okay here is MY "standards". (I'm 20 yrs old) Well he needs to be born a... show more Hello people just wondering whether I should lower my standards, my friends think I have high standards. I have met people that rejected guys because the guys GPA was lower than theirs which is freaking ridiculous lol. But okay here is MY "standards". (I'm 20 yrs old)

Well he needs to be born a male LOL because I want kids someday. The guy needs to be older than me and taller than me. They don't have to be hot but I don't want them hideous either. (Although hot for me would be like Leonardo DiCaprio LOL, my guys friends think he's fruity but I dont care) I've always been attracted to caucasians and asians IDK why but it's been like that since I was a little kid. Extremely hairy men and bearded men are a NO NO!

Personality, would be nice and understanding, smart (doesnt have to be a genius and I wont reject any guy who has a GPA lower than mine LOL) Funny, not rude, horny LOL, guys gotta have to want a lot of somethin'-somethin'. Romantic once in a while like once a year if I'm lucky, as in no first kiss when watchin Bruno. LOL. (That never happened to me but I'm sure there are people that have that horror story) Just stuff like that.

Well let the responses begin!
Update: @Ryan I agree! @Jay Hideous to me is morbidly obese, short, hairy, dumb, mean etc. And I don't compare guys to DiCaprio, I just think he's the most attractive man I've ever seen. And no I don't want a millionaire LOL and they don't have to be a perfect 10. I have never even MET a perfect 10 in... show more @Ryan I agree!
@Jay Hideous to me is morbidly obese, short, hairy, dumb, mean etc. And I don't compare guys to DiCaprio, I just think he's the most attractive man I've ever seen. And no I don't want a millionaire LOL and they don't have to be a perfect 10. I have never even MET a perfect 10 in the state of RI. And yea there are many hispanics here in RI but IDK why I'm just not attracted to them like the other girls are. Thanks :)

BTW here is my picture just for the other ppl who are gonna c this. Just in case it's needed.

http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g138/Firewhite/pictures/?action=view&current=47193_1517809018737_1039841069_1480343_2642341_n.jpg
Update 2: Oh and in the picture I'm the one in the white dress.