Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

Does Newt Gingrich Represent American Values?

Does the life he leads represent these American Values

Remember the House Banking scandal, where so many congressmen wrote rubber checks on government money? Newt hopes you don't, because he bounced 22 himself, which almost cost him reelection in 1992. His vote for the secret House pay raise, and the chauffeur who drove him around Washington in a Lincoln Town Car, didn't help

Favorite Answer

I'm reading a report that says Newt Gingrich is a bubble eyed goat smelling son of a buzzard booty licking two faced idiot which I'm happy to say doesn't represent American or any other values...

That's sort of a loaded question, given how much our society has changed in recent times. Twenty years ago, I would have said that Gingrich represented "American family values" better, given, if nothing else, some of the stranger things that Giuliani has done. Today, I still think that Gingrich better represents what Americans would like to think of as traditional family values, although not nearly so many Americans are actually living by those standards anymore. Still, people tend to expect more of their leaders than they do of themselves (they like to think that their leaders are better people, overall), and in spite of his affair, Gingrich still adheres more closely to what Americans have traditionally expected of their leaders than Giuliani. Personally, I don't care for either one of them. Giuliani strikes me as an embryonic fascist, while Gingrich wants to invade and occupy half the Middle East and North Korea.

Newt Gingrich has no values. The whole time he was leading impeachment proceedings on Clinton, he was having an affair. The man is scum bag, sleaze ball,

lying S.O.B. And other Republicans trying to impeach Clinton were doing the same thing. Republican values don't exist in this country. They're all lying, manipulative bigots that I wouldn't trust in the same room with my Grandmother.

All we've seen this year and last are these deceitful men, with their wives standing by their sides supporting them. Good for Mrs. Edwards, for getting her scum ball out of her life. And yes, I know he was a Democrat. But the Republicans sure seem to out number the Democrats when it comes to adultery.

The good news is if American values are cheating on your spouse, bouncing checks and being a hypocrite then yes. The bad news is none of those are American values.

Newt Gingrich is a typical Republican Whoremonger.

.

• It is him, and people like him that has America where it is today. The Democratic party and the Republican party has failed the people. We need a party for the people, not the Corporations. That day is fast approaching.

• ?

If serial cheating on your wife is an American value, yes.

He had/has a mistress. Not my (conservative) idea of sharing my values.

He denounced Clinton for cheating while he was cheating on his wife who had cancer. Nice guy.

Follow the news at several sources on him and then you will know how wrong he is.