what grade rating would you give my fantasy football team?

I am in a 10 man league

QB: Jay Cutler, Brett Favre

RB: Chris Johnson, LeSean McCoy, Marion Barber, Darren Sproles

WR: Greg Jennings, Chad Ochocinco, Steve Smith (Giants) ,Chris Chambers, Devery Henderson

TE: Zach Miller, Brent Celek

D/ST: Jets

K: Dan Carpenter

just curious.. personally I think I have a pretty decent team

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

THIS IS a pretty good team! I would give it 7.5 out of 10. Your RBs and WRs choices are really good.. Chris Johnson didn't good this week, but he should bounce back. Jay Culter is off to a good start of the season, but the question is can he continue to do that? Brett Favre.. ERRRRR. He has played poorly in the first two games. Looks like his retirement is calling him in this year. Anyhow, I think you should try to pick up a better QB.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

7 out of 10

• 10 years ago

• 10 years ago

If you can get rid of Sproles, I would do that first off, and in a 10 man league, teams are much deeper than what I'm used to, but this team is solid, I'd say 7.5 or 8 out of 10. Be sure to find favorable matchups on bye weeks though, or your team will take a hit come week 8 or so.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6/10

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

QB A Brady is one of the best Leinert is a good #2 grossman well... RBs C Dude... alexander will rebound Taylor will split carries and get hurt, Bell may not start trade a WR for a good #2 RB cause ull need it WR A+ one of the best cores ive seen TE: B+ Heap is ok D A+ Bears are the man, Eagles are a top 10 D K A wilkins is good overall A- if you get a good backup RB then you should have no trouble winning the league

• 10 years ago

I agree with almist everyone you should sneak into the play offs but I doubt you will make any noise 6/10 for sure

• ?
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

This team is very weak, id say 6/10.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Hope you started McCoy and Cutler today.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.