promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

TAIGA BIOME FOOD WEB/CHAIN!!!?

I HAVE A PROJECT DUE, and i'm doing it on the taiga biome.

I need 4 autotrophs, and 5 herbivores that eat the autotrophs, 6 carnivores, or 5 carnivores and 1 scavenger, or a omnivore or 4 carnivores and 1 of scavenger and omnivore.

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME A WEBSITE OR JUST TELL ME THE ANSWERS PLEASE! ITS SO DAMN HARD TO FIND THEM!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Check out this site, it has some substantial information on this biome.

http://www.mbgnet.net/sets/taiga/index.htm

Any of the trees mentioned under their plant section is classic taiga. Find animals in the region that eat from pine-cones or the nuts or seeds of these trees for your herbivores. This environment has some unique flowering plants too, those would be great to find for insects that may be unique herbivores, and possibly have some interesting winter survival strategies you could talk about. Carnivores are not hard to come by, check out that link above, it has some good examples in the animals section.

Hope it helps, good luck on the project. It's ok to ask help, but i strongly suggest you get in the habit of doing your own project rather than asking others to do the research for you.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

RE: What are 8 organisms in a food chain for the Taiga (biome)? HELP!!!! I have a report i am supposed to do and can't find a food chain with 8 organisms in the Taiga (biome)!!!!

• 6 years ago

Food chains and webs are two different things.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.