What team was the least impressive yesterday? most impressive?

Time once again for your thoughts on yesterday's college games.

Least impressive for me was UH (Houston). They showed absolutely nothing in yesterday's game against UCLA and got hammered.

Most impressive for me was a tie between Clemson and Air Force. Both teams played tremendous and almost pulled off upsets.

Update:

The one thing about Michigan is if Denard gets hurt and has to be out for any length of time, they are done. Those who disagree need to take a look at his numbers.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

Least- Iowa. They showed no reason why they could be a BCS team

Most- Air Force. I know they lost, but to nearly beat a good Oklahoma team in their own stadium is impressive to me.

• Snid
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

I thought Michigan State's gutsy call for the win against Notre Dame was pretty darned cool.

I agree about Denard. TONS of fun to watch but what happens when he comes up against a bigger, better team who is gonna squash him AND untie his shoes? The Michigan mystic isn't gonna carry him then. I look forward to that day.

• 9 years ago

Least=Michigan

Most=Clemson

_______

He threw for 241 and ran for 104 the team had a total 180 yards without him. I agree if he has a bad game and/or goes down their done because their defense is pretty bad too

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

most impressive=LSU

least=arkansas,because they almost lost to an unranked team when their at #12!!!

Source(s): TV,American Press
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • jerry
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

i agree with you

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.