When you read something bad about your favorite player....?

Does it change your perception of your favorite player?. *Im talking off the field- with fan interaction(such as signing stuff for fans if fans come up to them somewhere) and what not. For example, I've read some stuff on Evan Longoria not being such a nice guy. But I've also read some stuff where... show more Does it change your perception of your favorite player?.

*Im talking off the field- with fan interaction(such as signing stuff for fans if fans come up to them somewhere) and what not.

For example, I've read some stuff on Evan Longoria not being such a nice guy. But I've also read some stuff where people say he's a nice guy. It's one of those things where you belive it when you see it. So it doesn't really change my perception of him.

Anyways, does reading something bad about your favorite player change your image of him, when you read about something from a fan that's met him?