What's the difference between a General Discharge (Under Honorable) VS Honorably Discharge?

I'm confused!! I got out the The Marine Corps 2 years ago & on my DD Form 214 it says I got a General Discharge (Under Honorable Conditions) but I just received a Discharge Certificate saying that I was Honorably Discharged. What's the difference between General Discharge (Under Honorable Conditions) VS... show more I'm confused!! I got out the The Marine Corps 2 years ago & on my DD Form 214 it says I got a General Discharge (Under Honorable Conditions) but I just received a Discharge Certificate saying that I was Honorably Discharged. What's the difference between General Discharge (Under Honorable Conditions) VS Honorably Discharged? Do I get (qualify) the benefits like the G.I. Bill, Home Loan, medical & etc? Which certificate is more valuable for proof of Discharge, DD Form 214 or the Discharge Certificate signed by Brigadier General of the Marine Corps?

Note: I haven't gone & done the the benefits cause of family health issues & working to pay my mom's hospital bills.