Presentation about one of the 10 new members admitted to the EU bet 2005-07. Which one would be best to choose?

The countries include Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Marta, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Romania and Burgaria. Or I can choose from the candidate countries (Turkey, Croatia, and Macedonia) Which one would be the most interesting in terms of its history and politics?? But easy one... show more The countries include Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Marta, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Romania and Burgaria. Or I can choose from the candidate countries (Turkey, Croatia, and Macedonia)
Which one would be the most interesting in terms of its history and politics?? But easy one also, please because I'm not very good at this topic.. Thank you for the help!!!
The presentation should be about 15 minutes.