AKpolarbear asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 10 years ago

Any changes to my roster this week?

Heres the roster I'm thinking of going with. Its 1 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE. This is my first year in fantasy so any advice on any roster changes I should make would be greatly appreciated.

QB- McNabb v. Houston

WR-

Greg Jennings v. Buffalo

Santana Moss v. Houston

Dez Bryant v. Chicago

RB-

Deangelo WIlliams v. Tampa

Steven Jackson v. Oakland

TE- Vernon Davis v. New Orleans

K- Sebastian Janikowski v. St. Louis

DEF/ST- Green Bay v. Buffalo

Bench

Matt Schaub v. Washington

Mark Clayton v. Oakland

Jabar Gaffney v. Seattle

Ahmad Bradshaw v. Indy

Owen Daniels v. Washington

NY Jets DEF/ST v. New England

Yeah, Schaub got me nothing last week. Way I see it, Redskins don't have as good a running game, and I think they're gonna be behind in that game, so they will be passing more I think.

Favorite Answer

You should always go with the players who are projected the highest over the remainder of the season; that is, fantasy owners who try to get too cute juggling their lineups typically lose. It's the same theory that says stock pickers rarely beat the overall market.

Having said that, Schaub projects out higher than McNabb. The rare exception to the general rule above could be your pick of GB over the NYJ defense because of the drastic differences in their opponents.

Best of luck.

I think that your lineup looks fine. The only one I would even consider changing is the QB, but I still think I would go with McNabb.