Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Which insect grosses you out the most?

I'll give hints on the insect I hate... alright.

they happen to dominate pro basketball, their hair is unmanageble, they invented rap and hip hop, they look like monkeys. You know... grab a can of raid and destroy them all. even Africa could do without such 'people'

Favorite Answer

Caterpillars

none really, since childhood i have had a fascination and love for insects and spiders and all sorts of creepy things, i guess i got it from living in west texas and catching rattle snakes with my mom lol wow does that sounds like child abuse? lol freaky to look back on!

• karls

Spider Crickets additionally noted as Basement Crickets used to freak me out. Me and a chum have been crawling nevertheless those tunnels as quickly as we've been 13 and he observed one and freaked out so we circled to circulate returned (we've been approximately 20 ft in) and the flashlight shined around the ceiling and it grew to become into crawling with 1000's of them. i ultimately have been given over it when I lived in a house with a colony of them in my storage. i'm nevertheless freaked out by potential of millipedes and centipedes nevertheless. they seem so evil and that they are so freakishly quickly!

• Me

Flying ants

Potato bugs

Nina de le Tierra or Child of the Earth

eecccckkkkkkk....

I love bugs, but for some reason I don't like roaches. Maybe cause they move so fast.

June bugs-------- they are big, green and they buzz and are pests.

If you stand there and they fly around, the things go right up to your face if they can.

They're CREEPY!

Spiders and roaches. O_O

The flies that hover around them!