You know how everyone's always asking what your 40 favorite art rock bands and artists are?

Well, now there's a fourteen-minute-long video of mine. I sure do hope that I can get a link onto here somehow.... Watch it, and, uh...give it a thumbs up. Or a thumbs down. That way, you'll give people in the comments section something to discuss, because you know I'm always getting so much... show more Well, now there's a fourteen-minute-long video of mine.

I sure do hope that I can get a link onto here somehow....

Watch it, and, uh...give it a thumbs up. Or a thumbs down. That way, you'll give people in the comments section something to discuss, because you know I'm always getting so much praise.

MQ: Favorite artist/band on the list, and WHY<---important?
BQ1: Of the three posters I'm staring at, which (in your opinion) depicts the best artist?
Peter Gabriel (holding a tambourine and looking pretty siniser, no less), Todd Rundgren (with some very, very tight overalls), or Brian Eno (with a microphone next to his mouth)?
BQ2: What's the point of having a 'BQ1' if there's only 1 BQ?
...Save this one.
Update: http:// www.youtube.c om/watch?v=kYlMisDjb bI

Just take out the spaces.
Update 2: *sinister.
Update 3: Thanks, soul man.

Will be expecting a subscription?
Update 4: @Mick Jagger -

Yes was on the list....