A Question About People With ...."Control" Issues?

So, I was driving down the freeway at around 80.. like everyone else, and these people keep getting in my way. I have no idea why they want to do 55 in the fast lane. I mean, the sun is rising, the air is...well, circulating and the palm trees are swaying gently in the morning breeze and lo and behold there's a... show more So, I was driving down the freeway at around 80.. like everyone else, and these people keep getting in my way. I have no idea why they want to do 55 in the fast lane. I mean, the sun is rising, the air is...well, circulating and the palm trees are swaying gently in the morning breeze and lo and behold there's a beyotch with a pug puppy, " ooh, fritzy, there's an evil man tailgaitng us, maybe I should slam on my brakes to find out what happens" but....you know, maybe it's just a lack of knowledge. Like the knowledge that I have to get my sorry butt to work on time or I will get fired. I will get fired and then I will run my un-employment to the max, thereby running up your tax debt, and when that runs out, I will probably turn to dope and stealing, or armed robbery or something. Is that a Rolex you are wearing by the way? Ma'am, I really don't want to cap your azz in a street thing, so will you please, oh, pretty please get out of the the fast lane with that Buick of yours? Thank you, Ma'am, you saved me a capping. Now, it's not just those crazy beyotches, its all you peoples who think you can slow me down. Why y'all wanna keep a good man down? What's up with y'alls?
Update: frog, i am looking for a spiritual way to communicate to the individuals who have determined, and dedicated their lives to causing me an unmitigated amount of stress on my morning commute. i am sure that there is something in some holy book somewhere on how to get these people off this planet. can you help me?
Update 2: Capish, thank you. Intone with me Monday during rush " Oh Lord, get that SOB out of the fast lane, for thine is the power, well not the power like my new Camaro, but pretty good power, and I know that you Dear Lord can make that dood in the Buick with the bumper stickers that have things written all over it... show more Capish, thank you. Intone with me Monday during rush " Oh Lord, get that SOB out of the fast lane, for thine is the power, well not the power like my new Camaro, but pretty good power, and I know that you Dear Lord can make that dood in the Buick with the bumper stickers that have things written all over it that are so small that if you can see it, you are going to crash, well Lord, maketh him passeth from me, or give me thine strength to slayeth them dang evildoers. Thank you, Capish, and may the Lord help you vanquish your foes, with guns or bombs or whatever.