Alaskans. Wha dya think about Lisa Murkowski, the loser in the primary playing spoiler in the Senate race ...?

... in Alaska? How much did the Democrats pay her to do it? And will it keep Joe Miller the winning Republican out of the Senate?

Didn't Lieberman win? he is still a Senator isn't he? If Murkowski can't win the primary how could she have a chance in the General election as a write in? Lieberman actually changed parties to Independant and won the General election. I don't think he ran as a Dem in the primaries.

Favorite Answer

I live here and I'm very upset. I voted for her when she first ran years ago, but she has changed so much. She should just declare herself a Democrat. She is their best buddy! Joe Miller will win because us Alaskans are not stupid:)

I think this Nov people are going to see a lot of dirty, sneaky, vicious methods to maintain the Democrat majority. This is probably one of many. The gal in Delaware is going to see some brutal attacks, wait and see. They are already talking about an investigation committee to determine if she broke the law with her use od donations.

I can understand if this is true, and she should be treated equally as anyone else, but for some reason many Democrats have been caught with their finger in the cookie jar and were still elected, or just chastised.

I found a list of corruption in Congress, it is long and includes Castle, her opponent.

I think most Alaskans will ignore her write-in campaign. The write-in votes will most likely be an even split between Democrats and Republicans. She is a political corpse.

Hey, she's doing the same thing Joe Lieberman did in Connecticut. She can pull some Dem votes and a lot more of the independent and Libertarian votes than The Bearded But Doesn't Have A Clue Candidate. You might be surprised....

She's a sore loser.