What's the oldest dream you remember having?

What's the oldest dream you remember having? The oldest dream I remember was a night terror back when I was 3 or 4. I woke up crying and screaming and my mom told me to stop or else I'd wake up my little brother (who was 1 or 2 are the time) or my sister (who's 8 yrs older than me.) It was a... show more What's the oldest dream you remember having?

The oldest dream I remember was a night terror back when I was 3 or 4. I woke up crying and screaming and my mom told me to stop or else I'd wake up my little brother (who was 1 or 2 are the time) or my sister (who's 8 yrs older than me.)

It was a dream about circling a mountain in a yellow taxi and my mom kept jumping out of the window to land in 3 evil wiches bubbling cauldren to be eaten. It was a stupid dream but I didn't want my mom to die and screamed and cried every time the event repeated itself until finally I jumped after her to save her but apparently she was being hypnotized by the witches and they wanted to eat me too. I could've escaped by climbing out of the pot but didn't want to leave my mom so stayed, pleading with the witches to leave her alone and take me instead.

It was a stupid dream to cry about at that age but the witches were so scary!