Drivers license reinstated in california?

i recently got a dui in april finished all my dui/alcohol classes got an SR22 and took that to the dmv in hollywood they said that i could get my full license back on october 7th (exactly 6 months after it was suspended) although it says to get ur full license back on the ca dmv website you only have to wait 4... show more i recently got a dui in april finished all my dui/alcohol classes got an SR22 and took that to the dmv in hollywood they said that i could get my full license back on october 7th (exactly 6 months after it was suspended) although it says to get ur full license back on the ca dmv website you only have to wait 4 months which would have been aughust 7th for me but i got a letter from the dmv in the mail today saying "your privledge to operate a motor vehicle is REINSTATED effective September 9, 2010. does this mean that i can drive again? or do i have to wait until october 7th? thanks for your help!
Update: the letter from the DMV i recieved did not say my license was restricted or "conditional" though so because it says on the california DMV website that first time DUI offenders only have to wait 4 months to get it back with full privledges which is long over im assuming that i can drive fully now?