R3T asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 10 years ago

Week 2: Randy Moss, Mike Sims-Walker, or Eddie Royal?

I have Randy Moss, Mike Sims-Walker, Eddie Royal, Marques Colston, and Jerricho Cotchery on my team. I can start three and I am set on starting Colston. The other two spots are a bit tougher. I want to start Mike Sims-Walker but I am wary since he did nothing last week. Also, I am thinking that Eddie Royal might outperform Moss since he is up against Revis. What does everyone think?

Favorite Answer

Marques Colston

Eddie Royal

Randy Moss

Randy Moss will have a good game against the Jets this week. Revis has hamstring issues and wont be able to cover as well. I also think Moss will play a bit harder after being called a 'slouch' by Revis.

I even have an identical subject finding out on Moss or Garcon. My heart tells me Moss in basic terms because of the fact of the place I drafted him and how hassle-free he's to love! yet each and every thing you seem at with Revis and the journey up says to start Garcon. the only way i might sense any distinctive is that if the Jets placed Revis on Welker like they could. yet that's unlikely to ensue. to no longer point out Garcon remains the #2 guy interior the extreme octane Colts passing interest. The Bengals #2 and #3 adult adult males did in basic terms advantageous against the Giants final week, to boot as their tight end. no longer asserting the different week yet this week Moss needs to take a returned seat to Garcon.

your overthinking it. Play Moss. Play Moss every week.

colston, moss, royal