Can hot bath tub water take the anxiety away?

if I sit in a hot bath tub water wth candles will that take the anxiety away? I have tried it and I felt better but after that my mind started thinking of the bad thoughts as I am going to have a panic attack, how could i take the bad thoughts away? and please tell me any advice or idea of your way of... show more if I sit in a hot bath tub water wth candles will that take the anxiety away?

I have tried it and I felt better but after that my mind started thinking of the bad thoughts as I am going to have a panic attack, how could i take the bad thoughts away?

and please tell me any advice or idea of your way of treatment. I actually don't like to take medicines I want to try a natural way to take the anxiety away.

will I be cured If I just use natural way , like massage, hot bathtub, dancing, candles, swimming, singing, wearing stones like amythyst and opal ?

how long does it take to take the anxiety away by natural ways?

how did you cure from anxiety?

does anxiety makes you feel that you are not breathing? and that air is not going to your lungs. and you don't feel your heart beating? I feel that I don't feel heart and I always think that it is stopped, well the doctors told me many times that my heart is fine. but the chest pain and the tightness that I am getting from anxiety makes me feel that I don't have heart. my stomach hurts too, and I feel there is an iron corset closing tight over my body and chest. so much back pain and neck, having headache, dizzy as I am living on a ship. my hands get cold and I feel there is no blood reaching my hands and feet. having a fear of falling down and faint. I feel there is a tight band on my head, sometimes I feel there is a cold water going from my head till my back. as someone gave you an injection with a very cold water. my legs and hands shae sometimes. I can't breathe normally, very short breathing. blured vision. my dreams are mostly like night mares. I always dream of having a fear from falling down from high places and there are stair with no handles. they are scary that make me wake up and then I get depressed. I have fear to sleep and to dream. can't do any of my hobbies. any sound can thrill me. I feel that my hear sensation is very strong now. I feel me not me. as I am not living in reality. something like nightmare that you wish to wake up from it. always accepting to have bad thing to happen to me. pelase help me and tell me is that 100% anxiety?

what are your symptoms and how you are curing yourself?

thanks!