something about this?

Today is my birthday and there was a slight hope that my ex would wish me happy b-day... Oh well..

Best Answer

well dear firsr of all happ birthday...God bless u and may u surely get birthday wishes from ur ex...

i broke up with my bf 2 years ago.. after that we were not in the talking terms bt still on my birthday, he messaged in in the corresponding two years..right at 12 am.... well may be its because i and his mom share the same birth date..we still dont talk,, he just wishes me and i say thnks..thats it...my birthday is also around the corner,,, secretly m also hoping to get a message from him this time also...then it wud b a hattrick !!!.lolzzz.

Happy Birthday Mimi.

• liz

Oh dear, an ex is an ex for a reason why has he got the power to make you happy or sad ?? - strange.. oh by the way Happy Birthday xx

• Julie

If he is an ex, you may want to simply move on. Happy Birthday wishes should only come from those who care about us, not someone doing it because he felt an obligation.

Any way, Happy Birthday to you/

Happy Birthday.

This is your day: now go eat some cake and have some fun.

Source(s): and he's your EX for a reason..you're better off without him.

happy bday and forget him as he is X so be happy dont think abt him