Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 years ago

whitehead pimples on clitoris and white stuff inside my vagina only coming out when i put my finger there?

virgin, i shave, sometimes the pimples get itchy, have red rash kinda aroundd there too.

im a virgin, sometimes gets itchy, but i have done some research and because i shave could it be harmless shaving rash, but then the white stuff inside my actual vagina, are these two linked or are they two seperate things? SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME

also white creamy stuff, which i believe to be sebum on inner flaps of vagina. its itchy but could it just be from the prickles of pubic hair from shaving? but its not itchy like INSIDE my actual vagina just on the outside, which im thinking could be from the rash

Best Answer

You have shaving rash.

The white stuff in your vagina is discharge. It is a combination of vaginal moisture (it has to wet in there or it would stick together!), skin cells, and perspiration. As long as it doesn't smell really bad, itch inside of you, or come out in LARGE clumps, you are fine.

Symptoms of yeast infection include; white discharge (sometimes like cottage cheese), itchiness, redness. I would see a gyno to make sure..

• Sheena

You have an infection of some kind. Seek medical attention.

u got syphilis 0;