allen r asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 9 years ago

who should i start in my fantasy football league michael vick or donovan mcnabb?

michael vick is playing the lions and donovan mcnabb is playing the texans

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Mark
    Lv 4
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Vick is officially the starter this week.. He is a MUST play against the Lions. 80-100 rush yards and 150-200 pass yards, with 2-3 total TDs.

McNabb hasn't shown me anything yet that would make me start him in fantasy football.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

Vick Vick Vick Vick. No offence but a bit of a silly question. This is the week to use him. Playing against the 2nd worse run D in the league and will have a lead most of the game. 100+ yards rushing, 250+ passing and 3+ combined TD's, he is a must start. He's a top 3 QB play this week.

• degree
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

McNabb is slated to commence, in spite of the undeniable fact that it is probably he will be sharing playing time with Vick IF Goodell makes a decision to reinstate Vick. very last I checked, he continues to be suspended and could no longer commence immediately, so a minimum of in week a million you're secure with McNabb (so a ideas).

• mcnabb without a doubt, he is a much better qb and he has the great target of chris cooley. plus donovan went to my high school, Mount Carmel high School, go Caravan, on the south side of Chicago

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • pkrp5
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

i think michel vick is going to be very hard to beat.but the team hasn't made him a starter yet

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I'd go with Kobe Bryant. He is my favorite Hockey player

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.